*Team roster and waiver must be turned in at the first game. Thank you!
OUR EUROPEAN SIZE TRAINING FIELD WAS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE PLAYERS WITH MORE TOUCHES ON THE BALL!
US Youth Soccer has thought long and hard about the answer to the question, “Why Small-Sided Games?”
What does “Small-Sided Games” mean?
These are soccer games with fewer players competing on a smaller sized field. These are fun games that involve the players more because fewer players are sharing one ball. Here are some of the reasons why we believe, as soccer coaches, administrators and parents must guarantee that our young soccer players play small-sided games:
1. Because we want our young soccer players to touch the soccer ball more often and become more skillful with it! (Individual technical development)
2. Because we want our young soccer players to make more, less-complicated decisions during the game! (Tactical development)
3. Because we want our young soccer players to be more physically efficient in the field space they are playing in! (Reduced field size)
4. Because we want our young soccer players to have more individual teaching time with the coach! Fewer players on the field and fewer players on the team will guarantee this! (Need to feel worthy and need to feel important)
5. Because we want our young soccer players to have more, involved playing time in the game! (More opportunity to solve problems that only the game presents)
6. Because we want our young soccer players to have more opportunity to play on both sides of the ball! (More exposure to attacking and defending situations)
7. Because we want our young soccer players to have more opportunities to score goals! (Pure excitement)
8. Because we want to include children of all temperaments, assertive to shy, to have more opportunities to interact with others and the game! (Socialization)
These are the reasons why we adults must foster “Small-Sided Games” in our youth soccer programs. The “Small-Sided” environment is a developmentally appropriate environment for our young soccer players. It’s a FUN environment that focuses on the young soccer player.
INDOOR SOCCER, U6(2011) – U14(2003), BOYS & GIRLS
SESSION 1: Begins October 22, 2016 (8 weeks, $480) SESSION 2: Begins January 7, 2017 (10 weeks, $600)
SESSION 3: Begins March 18, 2017 (6 weeks, $360)
FORMAT: 5 V 5 (INCLUDING GOALIES)
Maximum 12 player roster
Games play on Saturday or Sunday
Players have Twice as much time on the field as they do at our Competitors!
$100 deposit due upon registration.
For more information call (636) 939-5151 or email DeeDee Rood at email@example.com