Dr. Pepper Development Academy Registration is Now Open!
(Cottleville, MO) We are excited to announce that our Dr. Pepper Development Academy is now accepting players for our 2019-2020 program! This is a great program to start your soccer player on! Boys & Girls Ages 4-12!
DEVELOPMENTAL / INSTRUCTIONAL ACADEMY
FORMAT: Sessions include 1 weekly practice and 1 weekly game.
EMPHASIS: Instructional skills: Passing, dribbling & shooting.
- Small sided games: Confidence builder & lots of touches on the ball.
- Team Spirit. We encourage creativity and most of all we have FUN.
TRAINING SESSIONS FOR THE DR. PEPPER PROGRAM ARE RAN BY TONY GLAVIN & STAFF!
Tony Glavin, former Professional Soccer Player, All Star MVP and Hall of Fame Inductee has been committed to soccer in the St. Louis area for over 25 years. He has developed many players from youth, through high school, college and onto the professional ranks worldwide. He is a current Scottish Football ‘A’ Advanced License and USSF ‘A’ license holder.
2019-20 SESSION DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- SESSION 1: SEPT 4 – OCT 11 / OUTDOOR SOCCER (6 WEEKS)
- SESSION 2: OCT 14 – DEC 14 / INDOOR SOCCER (8 WEEKS)
- SESSION 3: JAN 6 – FEB 24 / INDOOR SOCCER (8 WEEKS)
- SESSION 4: MAR 2 – APR 25 / INDOOR SOCCER (8 WEEKS)