Our club continues to follow the guidelines of St. Louis County and below is an update sent to us from SLYSA
We ask that all who visit our complex wear a mask and practice social distancing.
The St. Louis County has updated the 'spectator' section of the Youth Sport Guidelines. The one that applies to soccer is section 5B
Updated Youth Sports Guidelines
- Effective September 11, 2020, the following restrictions and requirements apply to all Moderate-frequency of contact sports:
For players younger than 14 years of age or in middle school:
- Full team practices are allowed, with no limit on the number of participants, but a limit of 2 coaches.
- Games and competitions with other teams from the St. Louis Area Region are allowed.
- NO tournament style competitions are allowed, such as bracket style play where multiple teams play back to back.
- LIMITED spectators are allowed - one person per athlete (including parents and guardians) is allowed to attend if the athlete needs transportation to the game, as long as those spectators comply with all requirements for facial coverings and social distancing.
Updated Sept. 16, 2020