Youth Sports Guidelines -Oct. 7th
Effective Oct. 7, 2020 there are new guidelines to follow for Youth Sports.
We appreciate everyone who has visited our facility and has followed the mandate for masks. Please take a moment to read the requirements in accordance with the St. Louis Department of Health and CDC.
Youth Sports Guidelines-COVID-19
If you plan to visit our club for a practice, training or a game and you are not a player, please read the spectator Restrictions section.
"4. Spectator Restrictions
Due to ongoing widespread community transmission of COVID-19, it is recommended that persons who are not essential for athletic activity operations including Spectators, volunteers, parents/guardians, or non-essential visitors, not be allowed. At most, each athlete shall be allowed two Spectators to observe gameplay; however, they must comply with St. Louis County's face covering and social/physical distancing requirements. The athletic leaders are responsible for controlling the number of Spectators to enforce the social distancing restrictions.
- LIMITED Spectators are allowed – up to two Spectators per athlete are allowed to attend, unless capacity limitations and/or other limitations impact the ability to comply with social distancing.
- Spectators are required to comply at all times with all requirements for facial coverings and social distancing.
- In NO event shall the number of Spectators exceed the capacity limitation of the space. If the maximum capacity limitation does not allow 6 feet of distance between every set of Spectators throughout the event, the athletic directors and facility management are responsible for further limiting the crowd to reach compliance with social distancing.
- In calculating capacity limitations, all coaches, officials, participants, Spectators and any other person in attendance shall be included.
- An athletic director, school, club, team, or sporting venue (fields, courts or other sport facility) is allowed to further limit the number of or prohibit Spectators if enforcing these restrictions is not practicable.
- For any event in which the capacity of the venue does not allow the full number of limited Spectators (2 per participant), the athletic leaders are responsible for identifying a reasonable accommodation in order to meet the capacity restrictions and to provide parent communication in the event of an injury or emergency if parents are not present."
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Update Oct. 6, 2020