Uniform ordering information
Jerseys are custom made. Be sure you are definite about the size you need as any item numbered and with a logo cannot be exchanged and the player will be responsible for cost of replacement. Samples are available to try on at the complex. After a player registers with the club (be sure to let the team & office know what jersey # you wish to have) a uniform link will be sent by the office to you using Soccer Master's ordering site called- MyUniform. The items will be shipped directly to you.
Numbers that are not available are 0, 1(GK), 22 (reserved for Tony Glavin), 30 (GK) and we will not duplicate numbers on club teams or age groups.
My Uniform Order
*Please contact the office to arrange for a fitting during office hours 10 AM to 3 PM Monday - Friday or contact your coach or manager to arrange during evening hours.
See Below for Club Uniform (top photo) and Celtic Elite Club Team Uniform (bottom photo)
Additional Information and requirements:
- Fan Wear items will be available quarterly through Fischer's Pro Sports and with an exclusive online link.
- Hoodies are available through Fischer's link - Order Gear
- When purchasing sliders- white are to be worn under white shorts and black sliders are to be worn under black shorts.
- During cold weather- white Under Armour under white jersey and black Under Armour under green & gray jerseys.
- Each player will receive a training jersey and a ball included with their paid club registration. (To be distributed at a later date during practice by your manager or coach.)
For more information or questions please contact - Tina at email@example.com